|Founded : 1996||Industry : Service / Courier|
|Website : http://www.jne.co.id||Contact : Tiki JNE|
|Phone : 021 – 566 5262, 563 3232||Fax : 021 – 567 1413|
|E-mail : email@example.com|
|Address : Jl. Tomang Raya No. 11 Jakarta 11440, Indonesia.|
|Estimated Investment : Under Rp. 100 Million|
Tiki JNE provides Franchise / Waralaba in Indonesia in Courier (transportation) Industry. Established in 1990, PT Tiki Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir or JNE started operations in majoring on customs clearance and distribution for incoming courier and cargo shipments to Indonesia.
In 1991, JNE set up its own International network by joining Associated Courier Confrence of Asia (ACCA) an International courier companies grouping based in Hong Kong which allow JNE to offer delivery services worldwide.
At present, JNE, which is armed with more than 1000 staffs and 500 counters all over Indonesia, offers you express courier and cargo customs clearance and distribution into Indonesia. Through an efficient and effective website, JNE gives a simple access to any information associated to JNE services. Achieving awards and ISO 9001: 2000 certificate has also proved our services reliability.
A. ADMINISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Cash counter agency application letter to JNE Head Office Jakarta.
2. A photocopy of the company’s Establishment Act (Akte Pendirian Perusahaan) legalized by the Ministry of Justice, along with the alteration (if any).
3. A photocopy of the Agent’s Sponsor’s valid Identity Card (Kartu Tanda Penduduk / KTP).
4. A photocopy of the company’s domicile statement (Surat Keterangan Domisili Perusahaan).
5. A photocopy of the company’s business permit (Surat Ijin Usaha Perusahaan / SIUP).
6. A photocopy of the statement of the company’s tax payer number (Nomor Pengusaha Wajib Pajak / NPWP).
7. A photocopy of the the agent’s sponsor’s certificate for good behavior (Surat Keterangan Kelakuan Baik / SKKB).
8. Three (3) pieces of 4 x 6 cm photographs (full color) of the Agent’s Sponsor / Managing Director.
9. A sketch/map of the location of the Counter/Kiosk.
10. A letter stating that the company is not under any joint-ventures with any other party having similar business with JNE.
11. Agreed by signing the terms and conditions for the cash counter agency, which also serves as the start of this agency cooperation and is valid for the first three-month probationary period.
B. REQUIREMENTS FOR LOCATION AND RESOURCES
1. The location is not less than 1 (one) kilometer and/or is not on the same floor in the office building or shopping center where the previous JNE counter/kiosk has already been established.
2. Maximum only 2 (two) counters/kiosks in each office building or shopping center.
3. The standard room measurement of a counter/kiosk is minimum 2 x 2 meters.
4. The location of the counter/kiosk must pass the survey conducted by the JNE survey team.
5. The counter/kiosk must be equipped with communication facility, at least 1 (one) telephone line.
6. The counter/kiosk must be equipped with at least 1 (one) unit of scale with the qualification of scaling of minimum 30 (thirty) kilograms.
7. The sales staff at the counter must at least possess a certificate issued by the JNE Sales and Operational Department, proving that he/she has passed JNE training.
8. Agent Must be able to pick-up from the customer’s/sender’s address if requested.
9. Settle the fees of the agency’s permit and the signboard/billboard amounted to Rp 1.500.000,- (One Million and Five Hundred Thousand Rupiahs Only).
10. Settle advertisement tax for the placement of billboard to it’s local authority.
C. SALES TARGET AND COMMISSION
1. Sales Target during the first 3-month probationary period is amounted to Rp 3.000.000,-.
2. Sales Target for the 4th month onwards is amounted to Rp3.000.000,- per month.
3. If the sales target during the first 3-month probationary period is not accomplished, the cooperation will be terminated.
4. If the sales target after the probationary period is not accomplished, the cooperation will be reconsidered.
1. Rp 1.000.000,- to Rp 5.000.000 → amounted to 22% from sales
2. Rp 5.000.000,- to Rp 10.000.000,- → amounted to 25% from sales
3. Rp 10.000.000,- and above → amounted to 27% from sales
For Complete Business Opportunity Information for JNE you can see it here : JNE Business Opportunity.
DOWNLOAD FREE BUSINESS MAGAZINE
|Get More Business Magazine: Click Here to Subscribe Other Business Magazine|
|Please Note: The information provided in this website is obtained from many sources, including the official source. We will not be responsible for the accuracy, suitability, and appropriateness of the information. For accurate up-to-date information, visitors are strongly recommended to visit the official website.|